Throw on your coziest sweater and bring the autumnal splendor of a Fall Harvest Festival to your bathroom with the Basic Ass Pumpkin Spice Latte Soap. Handcrafted by machines in small batches because we didn’t think we could sell a large batch, this possibly artisanal 10 oz soap smells so "OMG delicious," you might be tempted to top it with organic whipped cream and eat it for brunch. (Please don't consume.) So fill up your cart and warm your soul by indulging in the most popular seasonal flavor since 2003.
- This is not a joke. Duke Cannon actually launched this.
- Well, it's kind of a joke, but it's actually for sale.
- 3x bigger than other pumpkin themed soaps.
- Literally smells like pumpkin spice, which may or may not be appealing.
- A perfect gift for people who love or can't stand Pumpkin Spice.
- Winner - 8th Place - "Best Seasonal Soap" - Polk County Fair
- Available while supplies last (or until Peppermint Bark Season)