Smell like a legend!
- Smells of orange, clove, cinnamon, ginger, and a kick of whiskey.
- Doesn’t smell like the actual Calamity Jane (who was known to drink until she passed out in the stable).
- Made with love and laughter.
- Makes you want to rewatch all three seasons of Deadwood.
- Perky, spicy, crisp scent.
When some history buffs hear that Outlaw Soaps made a scent inspired by Calamity Jane, they worry. Justifiably. I don't think even whiskey-soaked, leather-clad, foul-mouthed ruffians wanted to smell like Calamity Jane... and yet, here she was, too legendary to let lie.
Jack Crawford wrote, "She was simply a notorious character, dissolute and devilish, but possessed a generous streak which made her popular." And that's what inspired her scent: a little spicy, a little sweet.
Calamity Jane smells like clove, orange, cinnamon, and a kick of whiskey (of course!). It's quickly growing in popularity as one of Outlaw's most beloved scents, and no question why: It's great for both men and women, it's sweet with a kick.