The desert Western romance everywhere you go.
- Smells of desert sage, sandalwood, and a lightly smoky campfire.
- Makes your skin silky smooth and so (so!) kissable.
- Delightfully sudsy.
- Feels like showering outdoors without everyone judging your technique.
- Made with love and laughter (and all-vegan oils).
- Feels like a journey through the desert to a sultry oasis rendezvous.
It's going to be a hot day. You're taking advantage of the cool morning air to get miles between you and the last town. No one travels across the Mojave after eleven o'clock, not even the US Marshal.
The breeze is already warming up, carrying the desert's heat with it. The next town may be a good place to stop.
The hotel is a fancy number, but you've got plenty of cash. As you walk in, you feel the manager's eyes on you. It's your old flame from home, all grown up and, in this middle-of-nowhere desert town. The heat between you rivals the sun rising outside. You set down your saddlebags.
It’s time to come clean.