You're on the run, and the best place to hide is up the mountain.
- Smells of pine trees, pine cones, campfire, and damp earth.
- Provides an everyday hideaway from HR’s BS.
- Like taking a wonderful walk through the woods, but with fewer squirrels.
- Made with love and laughter (and all-vegan oils).
- Helps with cabin fever (and no copay!).
Rocky peaks and tree-studded paths smell of freedom and promise. A whiff of campfire on the breeze, the scent of pine and cool stone clear your head. There’s a little wet earth from recent rains...but not enough to leave a trace. When you’re on the run from life, the best place to hide is always up the mountain.
Yes, you’ve reached your hideaway.
And here at your mountain refuge, you’re free.