Pete & Pedro's Texture & Volume Styling Powder provides incredible styling versatility, weightless volume, amazing texture, and an all-day hold that can be restyled at will. Long been a secret of the pros, this is the styling aid that does everything but makes it look as though you've used nothing at all!
What is Texture Powder? Texture Powder is a lightweight, dry powder that is fragrance free. It'll leave your hair with a matte finish, medium hold. Unlike most styling aids, you want to apply/sprinkle it directly to the hair - you don't want to rub it in your hands and then apply.
The matte finish blends effortlessly into those luscious locks boosting your hair's volume and texture. The medium strength hold is perfect for locking in your style, while that matte finish makes it look as though you haven't used any product at all.
The greatest thing about Texture Powder is that it provides a hold that can easily be restyled. Meaning maybe you've run your hands through your hair, tossed on a hat for a few hours, or got caught in the rain. No sweat! Texture powder allows you to easily restyle your hair without the need to reapply the product. Simply restyle at will, and enjoy the same amazing level of hold, volume, and texture from the very first application.
If you're looking for incredible versatility, insane texture and volume, and an all-day hold, grab Texture Powder and Bueno Hair awaits!
- Adds Weightless Volume & Texture
- Matte Finish For Effortless Blending
- All Day, Restyle-able Hold
Breaking It All Down: Texture Powder vs. Salt & Other Styling Aids:
- Prestyler vs Styling Aid: Texture Powder is a stand alone product, meaning it shouldn't be paired with another styling aid or prestyler. By introducing the moisture from another product it's going to lessen the effectiveness of the powder. Salt is much better to be combined with a product such as Putty or Clay.
- Hold: Texture Powder has a stronger hold than Salt. Salt is like a 2, Texture Powder like a 6.
- Shine & Style: Salt is going to give a bit of shine and a bit of a wetter look. Texture Powder is a totally matte, dry finish. If you want shine choose Salt, if you want dry, matte, natural use Texture Powder.
- Restyle-able: With Salt, once you mess with your hair you kind of lose the hold. Texture Powder maintains its hold.
- Thinning Hair: Texture powder is a much lighter weight product since it's not fluid based, making it a better choice for guys with thin or fine hair because it won't make hair clump together and appear thinner.
- Texture Level: While both Salt & styling powder provide texture, Texture Powder is going to provide the max. If one wants medium texture go Salt, for max texture go Texture Powder.
- Blowdrying: Salt works better if you blow dry your hair after adding your styling aid. Salt will just dry. Texture Powder will blow out.
Texture & Volume Styling Powder @ a Glance:
- Hold: Medium Hold - 6/10
- Shine: Matte Shine - 1/10
- Hair Length: All, but ideal for short to medium styles
- Ingredients: Paraben free, sulfate free, SLS free, SLES free, PEG free, alcohol free. Vegan friendly.